Sildenafil Tablets: Showing the Path To Pleasure!
- Posted On: May 03, 2021
- By: Admin
Commonly identified by the name of Viagra, Sildenafil is a trusted medicine that treats Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. The right way to take the medicine is orally, but it is available as a liquid oral suspension and an injection as well.
Important warnings to know before you start:
- Chances of Priapism: In certain rare cases, the medicine can end up causing priapism, which means an erection that goes even after the sexual act. The situation can get very painful and hence, medical help must be demanded if it lasts for more than four hours.
- Sudden vision loss: Another risk associated with the drug is that it can cause a sudden loss of vision in single or both eyes. If this starts happening, you must stop taking sildenafil, and immediately get in touch with the doctor.
- Loss of hearing: Some researches support that Sildenafil tablets can cause hearing loss in some cases. If the patient experiences a rapid decrease in hearing ability, the same must be immediately brought to the notice of the doctor.
- Keep away from the reach of children: The drug must be kept away from children as it may cause severe side effects if consumed by mistake.
Uses of Sildenafil?
Oral medicine is used as a treatment for Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation.
The exact problems handled by the drug are:
- The medicine is helpful for those who are unable to get and maintain an erection needed to perform the sexual act.
- Some doctors recommend the medicine to cure Pulmonary Hypertension. The pain issue in patients suffering from Hypertension is that the blood pressure in the lungs becomes extreme and the heart is then required to work hard to pump blood into the lungs.
Working of Sildenafil:
The medicine is considered from the family of drugs, called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors.
- For Erectile Dysfunction, the medicine works by enhancing the flow of blood to the penis. The actions assist in attaining a hard erection when given the right stimulation.
Other interactions: The Sildenafil may interact with other drugs, vitamins, or herbs. It is important to inform your doctor about any medication you are on to avoid the occurrence of harmful combinations in your body. A doctor or a pharmacist is the only person to give you detailed knowledge about the medicine interactions. Some of the most dangerous combinations include Nitrates, including isosorbidemononitrate, isosorbidedinitrate, and nitroglycerin. Combining these drugs with Sildenafil may drop the blood pressure level suddenly and can turn out to be fatal.
Important Sildenafil warnings
Here are some of the most important warnings issued with the Sildenafil medication:
Certain allergic reactions might show up with Sildenafil. The most commonly reported problems include breathing problems; throat swelling and extreme allergies show up.
Alcohol interaction warning
Alcohol must be avoided while taking the Sildenafil drug. The combination can turn out to be deadly, raising the risk of low blood pressure. It is important to get your blood pressure monitored to see the change after consuming Sildenafil.
- Those who are suffering from heart problems must understand that the drug that ends up lowering the blood pressure at an abnormal rate. If you have a history of some heart problem in the past 6 months, make it a point to inform your health care provider.
- Risks are also high for those with a history of stomach ulcers and bleeding. Another high-risk group is those suffering from sickle cell anemia. An open conversation with your doctor can save your life and can lead you towards healthier ways to attain the desired sexual pleasure.